No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will work properly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be reached through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the ideal time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air turns up. These services on your system not only certify your comfort, but they also can identify and fix potential problems before they fully appear.
Here are a number of things you can anticipate from the experts during an air conditioner check-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its top performance and that they are unobstructed of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it should be, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any likely problems that they might need to keep an eye out for moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at Air Houston Mechanical LLC know just how to keep your heating and cooling system working at top performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of an issue with your air conditioner – keep up with your investment and let our specialists at Air Houston Mechanical LLC keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 832-777-1521 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system fixed ASAP.