As spring rolls around, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Huffman? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was operating just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your unit examined yearly by a Air Houston Mechanical LLC tech can help locate minor issues before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to take care of intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify small problems before they lead to large, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly look at components and carry out a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into major troubles that lead to a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is at risk for advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with Air Houston Mechanical LLC
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Air Houston Mechanical LLC pros a call at 832-224-3887 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.