Make your life less difficult—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Air Houston Mechanical LLC pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Air Houston Mechanical LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Air Houston Mechanical LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.