In Huffman, you count on your furnace to keep you comfortable throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your furnace, you could be needing a furnace repair visit sooner rather than later. As a minimum, you might have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct airflow and impact your furnace’s efficiency. It could even produce issues with your furnace’s limit switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are many other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve collected some symptoms for you to search for. The sooner you can call for heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like Air Houston Mechanical LLC, if you see any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a slight problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat, again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be an issue with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating at top volume or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You certainly don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace at once and cut off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually, this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be several complications. Your HVAC technician will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Air Houston Mechanical LLC at (832) 957-9332 when you need to schedule repairs or regular maintenance.