There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Huffman, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly heating expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Air Houston Mechanical LLC expert comes by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Huffman. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Air Houston Mechanical LLC a call at 832-224-3887 to start saving a little more today.